Kromski Harp Forte rigid heddle loom features:
This loom comes in four different weaving widths, from 8″, which is perfect for travel, sampling, or practice, up to 32″ which can be used to make blankets. Harp Forte looms come with built in warping boards, or you can use a direct warping method. They are portable and fold in half even while warped. I bring my 8″ rigid heddle loom camping with me and on road trips. The 8″ Harp Forte is small enough to fold up and put in a canvas carry bag – I use one of our shop bags – while the 16″, 24″, and 32″ have an optional bag for carrying it with you.
- 8″, 16″, 24″ or 32″ width sizes
- Built-in warping board
- Metal ratchet and pawl tension mechanisms
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Clear Finished or Walnut FInished European Alder Construction
- Hand-crafted with detailed turnings and accents
- Conveniently folds in half for transportation & storage
Rigid heddle loom kit includes:
- 1 – 8 Dent Rigid Heddle
- 1 – Threading Hook
- 2 – Stick Shuttles
- 1 – Pick-up Stick
- 2 – Warping Clamps
- 1 – Warping Peg
- 1 – Set of 12 Warping Pegs
- 1 – Warping Helper
- Additional heddles – 5, 8, 10, and 12 dent heddles, in all four weaving widths
- Travel bag
- Heddle blocks for mounting a second heddle – increases loom to four shafts
- Floor stand
- Additional weaving hooks, stick shuttles, pick up sticks.
- Warping sticks
Please note that the Kromski Harp Forte rigid heddle loom is also available in all weaving widths in the walnut finish. We don’t hold all in stock but can get them in for you if you need, along with any other Kromski accessories or products that you may need. Please just contact us and we’ll be happy to arrange that.
We provide free shipping on all Kromski spinning wheels and looms.
Please note we can only ship Kromski products within Europe.